Weblogs at Seton Hill University
Members of the Seton Hill University community are welcome to a free WordPress blog hosted on this site. (This tutorial video will show you how to request and set up your Seton Hill WordPress blog.)
The Seton Hill blogosphere has been continuously active since Fall, 2003. (We were here before YouTube, before Twitter, before Facebook.) We even made the front page of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette in 2005.
Recently posted on the most active SHU weblogs:
- Irrational Geographic : snopes.com
- Coding Bootcamps and the New For-Profit Higher Ed
- Students don’t know what’s best for their own learning
- Smith College Protesters Bar Journalists From Covering Sit-In Unless They Support the Cause
- Actors too reverent with Shakespeare, says Mark Rylance
- I worked in a video store for 25 years. Here’s what I learned as my industry died.
- Why Is Othello Black?
- Sparkle unicorn “Winston” lends ethos to a presentation on moral agency on animals.
- One of my students is demonstrating the perceived value of brand-name vs no-name products. The Oreos are gone. She can’t give away all the off- brand.
- Celebration of Writing — a big presentation day for freshman writing classes.
- Audisee Presents: The War of the Worlds
- Amazing show. Young lovers, a witty (but often stupid) servant, speeches, rants, exaggerated “takes,” and no villain at all, just misunderstanding upon misunderstanding.
- Canon Australia video: 1 man; 6 backstories; 6 photographers; 6 photos
- Where is the tipping point?
- Most Christians don’t actually care about Starbucks cups. Here’s what we do know.