Weblogs at Seton Hill University
Members of the Seton Hill University community are welcome to a free WordPress blog hosted on this site. (This tutorial video will show you how to request and set up your Seton Hill WordPress blog.)
The Seton Hill blogosphere has been continuously active since Fall, 2003. (We were here before YouTube, before Twitter, before Facebook.) We even made the front page of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette in 2005.
Recently posted on the most active SHU weblogs:
- Two Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbots Talk and Argue with Each Other
- Margaret Atwood: English lessons teach us to miss the true meaning of literature
- ‘She didn’t have credibility anymore’: The moment Rolling Stone’s U-Va. rape story unraveled
- Practicing Intellectual, Evidence-based Disagreement
- What If the Newspaper Industry Made a Colossal Mistake?
- Readers Are Liars: The 1928 Study That Predicted the Future of News
- How “Hail Mary” Became Inextricably Linked to American Football
- The Best Word Book Ever, 1963 and 1991.
- Rolling Stone heading to trial over debunked story of UVa rape
- Fake News Taints Facebook’s Trending Topics
- Imagine, if you will, a Shakespeare course / Propos’d in blank verse like the Bard would write
- Imagine, if you will, a 300-level college course called “Shakespeare in Context.”
- Debunking the newspapers are dying idea
- Scientists Trace Society’s Myths to Primordial Origins
- The Pepe the Frog Meme Is Probably Not Worth Understanding