Weblogs at Seton Hill University
Members of the Seton Hill University community are welcome to a free WordPress blog hosted on this site. (This tutorial video will show you how to request and set up your Seton Hill WordPress blog.)
The Seton Hill blogosphere has been continuously active since Fall, 2003. (We were here before YouTube, before Twitter, before Facebook.) We even made the front page of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette in 2005.
Recently posted on the most active SHU weblogs:
- Dress rehearsal for The Nutcracker.
- In News, What’s Fake and What’s Real Can Depend on What You Want to Believe
- Knee-jerk sharing of memes denigrates the truth.
- It’s Not “Fake News” Just Because You Disagree With It
- Two classic novels returning to Accomack schools following vote
- Trump Fires Senior Adviser’s Son From Transition for Sharing Fake News
- Dance of “the awkward nerd trying to act really cool”
- Principal fires security guards to hire art teachers — and transforms elementary school
- Facebook’s director of media tries to appease news industry
- How to Deal With 2016 Despair
- Almost all the traffic to fake news sites is from Facebook, new data show
- Emily Dickinson’s Singular Scrap Poetry
- I Never Would Have Guessed I Would Be Able to Complete a Close Reading
- What TV journalists did wrong — and the New York Times did right — in meeting with Trump
- Astaire Unwound (Ceiling Dance from “Royal Wedding”)