Weblogs at Seton Hill University
Members of the Seton Hill University community are welcome to a free WordPress blog hosted on this site. (This tutorial video will show you how to request and set up your Seton Hill WordPress blog.)
The Seton Hill blogosphere has been continuously active since Fall, 2003. (We were here before YouTube, before Twitter, before Facebook.) We even made the front page of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette in 2005.
Recently posted on the most active SHU weblogs:
- An Experimental Autism Treatment Cost Me My Marriage
- There is no cloud. It’s just someone else’s computer.
- Facebook Hired Journalists to Train Its Trending Tooics Algorithm
- As yearbooks die, colleges lose a link to the past
- How ‘twisted’ early childhood education has become — from a child development expert
- Carolyn and spider friends performing “Power” from Stage Right’s Sleeping Beauty this Friday.
- Actors Fail to Distract Audience from Prop Newspaper Headlines
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says “iPad Pros”
- The dangers of ‘character education’ in universities
- Education: Teaching teachers how to teach reading
- Brilliant, Troubled Dorothy Parker by Robert Gottlieb
- Why are we so bored?
- William Shakespeare, Playwright and Poet, Is Dead at 52
- What Borges Learned from Cervantes
- My freshman writing students are among the scores presenting at SHU’s Celebration of Writing this afternoon.