Weblogs at Seton Hill University
Members of the Seton Hill University community are welcome to a free WordPress blog hosted on this site. (This tutorial video will show you how to request and set up your Seton Hill WordPress blog.)
The Seton Hill blogosphere has been continuously active since Fall, 2003. (We were here before YouTube, before Twitter, before Facebook.) We even made the front page of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette in 2005.
Recently posted on the most active SHU weblogs:
- “She even disgraces the name of Linton.” –Heathcliff, on his simpering wife Isabella, in Wuthering Heights. #burn
- Your Brain Does Not Work Like a Computer
- Work / Life Balance: Unlocked
- Could We Just Lose the Adverb (Already)?
- Zagg Rugged iPad Air2 keyboard case — USB mini socket came right out with the plug. Grr!
- Narrow Parsers
- Unmarked assignments in my queue: 0
- Clickbait writers hate this English professor’s time-saving trick!
- Waiting for the sound of bagpipes. #setonhillgrad 2016
- Here’s a close look at the scepter leading the procession. #SetonHillGrad 2016 starts in a few minutes.
- Lining up for Honors Convocation 2016. #setonhill
- The last submissions of this o’er ripe term, Ungraded, mock me though this app. And thus, Procrastination midwifes this blank verse.
- Releasing a Tiny Game and Trying to Get Paid
- Monument Valley: Minimal story, but an engaging world and a satisfying ending.
- I Felt a Great Disturbance in the Font. And the Margins.