Weblogs at Seton Hill University
Members of the Seton Hill University community are welcome to a free WordPress blog hosted on this site. (This tutorial video will show you how to request and set up your Seton Hill WordPress blog.)
The Seton Hill blogosphere has been continuously active since Fall, 2003. (We were here before YouTube, before Twitter, before Facebook.) We even made the front page of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette in 2005.
Recently posted on the most active SHU weblogs:
- Spotted: the North American tree daughter.
- How The Ballpoint Pen Killed Cursive
- Is this Wonka’s factory, or the presidential picnic @setonhilluniversity ?
- Charlie Brown has his kite-eating tree. I have my keys-eating chair. #foundthem
- Dinosaur Comics Creator Stuck in Skate Park Hole Takes His Predicament to Twitter In Real Life Text Adventure
- When Is Asking the Question Part of the News? (Rarely.)
- Employers Will Hire You For: 1) Leadership; 2) Teamwork; 3) Writing; 4) Problem-solving 5) Work Ethic (NACE 2014)
- Okay, freshly downloaded app…
- My 13yo homeschooler had no idea how to open a little milk carton. I had to show her.
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus
- Dani Girl (Geyer/13Players)
- Macbeth and Macduff Get Into an Argument Over Semantics.
- Friday night. What am I doing? #partylikeaprof
- Happy U.S. citizenship, Dr. Garcia-Quismondo @SHUHumanities @Setonhill