Portfolio 1 Newswriting

So I have to write a portfolio for my Newswriting class that demonstrates the skills I have learned in class and out of class so far. This portfolio will also demonstrate the conversations/debates I have generated about the texts in depth and in brief. I will be putting up a a couple of blogs for each section that demonstrate these skills: Coverage, Depth, Interaction, Discussions, Timliness, Xenoblogging, and Wildcards.

To see the definition for these sections, see this blog of Dr. Jerz's. This is also where you can see other student's blogs.

Coverage - Recent to old, all the work I've done with exception of wildcards below

Depth - Longer work, goes in detail, little comments because of how informative

Interaction - where I commented/disagreed on my own blogs

Discussions - Blogs that got many comments, productive discussion

Timeliness - Posted early and got comments

Xenoblogging - my comments on other blogs. I did not split it up because I've been working on this blog all day and I'm exhausted. If you're interested, click the links and see which catergory it applies to.

Wildcard - Two blogs on topics I have blogged about, updated/revised, that didn't really fit anywhere else, reflective of my blogging skills. (I keep up with it and use/reuse/recycle my resources. I even got new comments.)

These next two are people that linked to me: