Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.

Almost every family and every group has some short-hand communication -- a running gag, a child's baby-talk name preserved as a nickname, a word used in a special way.
-Writing for the Web 3.0, Kilian

I have an announcement to make. Drum roll please [insert dramatic drum roll here]... I'm getting quite bored with Kilian. This chapter was on organization of a website. It seemed that all the points he is making now are common sense, things I have heard before. This is coming from a girl that has seemingly no organizational skills at all.

The point he made that I liked though was the one included in the quote: everyone has some sort of short-hand communication. You can take advantage of that in your website. Not every little thing needs explained to the fullest. Most people understand the common things you might feel the urge to explain. But sometimes you will have to explain those things you might believe to be common. So throw a glossary in! Or hypertext that will link to an explanation.

Well. My excitement with Kilian has worn off. To another chapter. Hopefully as exciting as the first two...

Eastwood. Clint Eastwood. In Dirty Harry. That's where the title is from.

Back, back, back, back....