Concentrate and Keep Moving Along
Third portfolio! Well ... not really. This happens to be my second and third portfolio for the class Writing for the Internet taught by Dr. Jerz at Seton Hill University. I'm combining them for certain reasons. Moving on...
I really feel that, all things considered, I'm learning a lot in this class. This section of class, I learned a lot about websites and what is useful and what is not. Creative hypertext and interactive fiction games are both things I have never encountered before. It was interesting to interact with these types of internet writing and learn more about them.
Want to know more about what I've been doing? Read on. Because of the large amount of blogs that will have to be covered in this portfolio, I will try not to reference each of them more than once.
There were two different books that we took a look at in this section of the class. These are my overall reviews for each book.
These blogs demonstrate my ability to include quotes from the reading, the source of the reading, and a post back to the assignment page.
- Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.
- Disce pati.
- And remember, your mommy taught you to share.
- Blogging is writing too!
- Am I going mad, or did the word "think" escape your lips?
- Home is Where the Heart Is
- Opinions vs Hard Cold Fact
- The Body... Her Body
These blogs were posted on time! Being sick, my timeliness slipped around a bit, but there is certainly some work that was submitted on time! YAY!
- Hansel and Gretel Go to College
- How far can YOU get in an hour and 40 minutes?
- That's just too dang personal!
These blogs prove my ability to interact with the others in the classroom by attracting comments from them.
- Whaaat? - Not that I was proud of this blog, but it showed that I can interact with others. Two different people left comments to help me out and I commented back.
- And the class ran a whole gamut of viewpoints. - In this blog, I made references to the blogs of other people in the class.
- Hansel and Gretel Go to College - A comment attracted from Jed and I commented back.
- "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few."
- Terror. Fear. Wikipedia! - A comment from someone outside of class!
- Changing History Wikipedia Style - References to classmates blogs.
Want me to write in depth? Go a little bit further than I had to? Since I missed a bit of the blogging on time, I chose to make up for that by writing some more indepth blogs!
- Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage!
- Senator Allen Kukovich's Visit - This blog shows depth because I made four seperate blogs concerning the Senator's visit. This is the main introduction blog. The three other blogs can be found within this one.
- Wikipedia Rules! ...Well, they have rules.
- Website Presentation Reactions
- The First Step: The Editing Page
- SHU vs SVC
- University of Emotion
- HyperText ... Not all what I thought.
- I, You, We Stir Fry!
- Hypertext Fiction is Possible.
These are blog entries belonging to my classmates where I added to their blog by making a comment. Enjoy!
- Christina's Exformation, and Other Geological Phenomena
- Jessie's Hook Line and Sinker...Kilian Ch.3
- Christina's Usability Stupidity
- Aja's Rocket Surgery...
- Jed's Thank You Steve
- Dani's Grazia a dio, sono libera finalmente
Blogs that were written during this time period but really didn't fit into a category.
- What did we learn today? Kilian Exercises 1, 2, and 3.
- Working out again with Kilian's exercises 4 and 5.