Becoming One with Nature

"The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nature, Chapter VII: Spirit

Upon reading this sentence in Emerson's chapter on Spirit, I felt as though I could relate easily to this concept.  I, as a Catholic, feel as though my relationship with God was not able to truly flourish until I set foot onto Seton Hill campus and saw the beautiful setting.  Walking through the trees and out in the sun, I felt as though I gained a stronger appreciation for my love of God.  I truly feel happier now, although things may get stressful every once in a while, especially with school.  Even though I get discouraged with my failure at the ability to get a part-time job for weekends due to the inability to balance classes and clubs alone, sitting for a few minutes down at Our Lady's Grotto on campus lets me feel spiritually enlightened and relaxed.