1. Flipped out of a shoe. A red one with little fake gems on the toe. Laughed at the sky.
2. Growing more concerned about calcium intake. Milk gets chunky when left in a schizophrenic refrigerator for two weeks.
3. Hair has power. One blond do and the world falls at your feet. Anchoring next week. Must learn to read a teleprompter.
4. Halal food. Rice and steak and chicken and/or chicken and steak and rice. The repetition of street meat is a factor in overall well-being.
5. Lights! Camera! Tripod! My back!
6. Church on Sunday. Atheist conversation, Monday.
7. Serbs. A debate. Media missing. Shite. We have to start over.
8. No name. Dear "representative" sounds less than charming in a cover letter.
9. What kind of place has chainlink curtains? They clink and divide and mimic the overall spacey-ness of this space. Not to mention the fork abundance -- and no spoons.
10. If you can know someone, trace the lines, know the ins and outs and ups and downs. Trace, and color in the spaces. But it's white now and there's nothing more than hard gray lines and splotches there. See the shades and pick up a finer brush. There's more there, so find the finer brush--and paint outside the lines.Posted by Amanda Cochran at February 23, 2008 7:20 PM | TrackBack