A Look Back

This is a brief overview of my blogs for the second half of the semester. It entails blogs that simply fulfill the requirements, blogs that were on time, blogs that sparked discussion between my peers, blogs in which I put forth more of an effort, and my comments on my peer's blogs that were either well put or had a positive effect.

Well the semester is over, and I would have to say that the blogs were not as bad as I thought they would be at the beginning of the year. Some of the last ones were a struggle being so close to summer, but that's true for any type of school work. I enjoyed the blogs more than any other facet of the class, because it was a much more peer to peer oriented tool as opposed to the in class discussions.

Coverage
- Here are the blogs in which I quoted the work and used a TrackBack to the course website. This was true for every single blog, so I would say this part is a resounding success.

Great Attention Getter
The Blind Prophet, Daredevil?
Worlds Apart
Ambiguous Waltz
Stockholm Daddy
Devil's Advocate
The Power Of Scarcity
Intense, In the Worst Way Possible
Nameless Theory
E^2
Time Time Time Time Time
Inverse
Not Getting To The Point

Timeliness - Here are blogs posted on time or early. All of my blogs except for one week (two blogs) were done before or on the Friday that they were due. I was only late one week, which I got done on Sunday, so I still had them for class. I was proud of myself for getting all of these in on time. I had many blogs in the earlier part of the semester that I honestly did just to do it, but I put a lot more effort into these blogs.

Great Attention Getter
The Blind Prophet, Daredevil?
Worlds Apart
Ambiguous Waltz
Stockholm Daddy
Devil's Advocate
The Power Of Scarcity
Intense, In the Worst Way Possible
Nameless Theory
E^2
Not Getting To The Point

Interaction- Here are some blogs that sparked discussion among my peers. I did not get many comments this time around, and I think it was because most of my blogs were a lot longer. I say this because I felt that my blogs were much better than my earlier blogs, and I know that when I am looking for blogs to comment on I look for shorter ones, so it would make sense that other people might do the same. Also, looking through for my comments I felt like not a lot of people were actually commenting at the end, making it hard to get comments on my blogs.

Worlds Apart
Nameless Theory
Ambiguous Waltz

Depth- Here are the blogs which took the most time, and show the most depth. I had much more of these in-depth blogs than earlier in the semester, and besides being long they also took more thought. I was getting tired of just writing blogs about just the literature, so I tried to incorporate things that I am interested, such as movies or popular media characters, or anything I could think of dealing with psychology (which is my major). This made them much easier to write, and I feel that my peers could relate to them better.

The Blind Prophet, Daredevil?
Worlds Apart
Ambiguous Waltz
Stockholm Daddy
The Power Of Scarcity

Discussion- Here are comments on my peer's blogs that I feel were well put. I feel the responses I got showed that I got my points across to the writers of the blogs (or other classmates). Again, I noticed a drop off in comments toward the end, so it was hard to get a dialogue going.

Carlos Peredo - Being Marked For Greatness
Rebecca Marrie - Thesis?
Nikita McClellan - Throw Away Everything You Learned
April Minerd - The Trouble With Bugs And Coffee Grinds
Aja Hannah - Emerson said...Or Was It Ellison?
Aja Hannah - Fly Away Dirty Minds