Krogstad or Dracula?

Foster depicts Dracula as “a nasty old man, attractive but evil, violates young women, leaves his mark on them, steals their innocence-and coincidentally their usefulness.” This is parallel to the following scene from A Doll House.
Krogstad. I promised to get you that amount, on certain conditions. Your mind was so taken up with your husband's illness, and you were so anxious to get the money for your journey, that you seem to have paid no attention to the conditions of our bargain. Therefore it will not be amiss if I remind you of them. Now, I promised to get the money on the security of a bond which I drew up.
Nora. Yes, and which I signed.
Krogstad is an older man in whom Nora decided to trust a secret with. He helped her by giving her a loan; however Nora made a mistake that Krogstad spotted. In this scene Krogstad blackmails Nora and tries to get a better position at the bank. This blackmail could also be seen as an older man (Krogstad) stealing a young woman’s (Nora) innocence. Nora innocently tried to save her husband and yet Krogstad is taking advantage of her as Dracula would, according to Foster.

But Dracula doesn't really "take advantage" of anyone--though I guess that can be left to your interpretation.

Dracula offers eternal life to the two young women that he feeds from. What does Krogstad offer Nora, Andrew?

All Dracula is feed and seduce. Yes, I will admit that he does take the innocence away, but he gives a dark gift in return.

Do you think vampires like this can ever be redeemed?

WEll, I disagree with you lou because I feel, like Andrew, Krogstad does take advantage of Nora because he knows that Nora has no other choice- the only person that she could borrow the money from, without getting in trouble, was him. And, technically Krogstad does not give away a gift, because he will be recieveing it back at a later time. A gift is what you give away with no expectancy to get it back. It was not a present it was a loan, which was expected to get paid off over time.