« Seven | Main | Money Money Money »

Director aims 'to take Greensburg to the next leverl'

This is an article in the October 11, edition of the Tribune Review. It occured in the local section. What I found interesting about this article isn't a bad thing at all. I found that the author really used the inverted pyramid method in his writing techniques. It's usually hard for me to use this because I unconsiously try to put events in some kind of order, either chronologically, or whatever. However, this author put the information about the lead towards the front of the articlce. Then preceded to talk more about the background of Gifford and his family later in the piece.

The only question I have is did the author talk too much about his background? At the end it seemed to get a little off topic. However, it still pertained to the hiring of the man named Gifford.

Posted by AndrewLoNigro at October 12, 2005 10:31 AM

Andy i did not read this article, however i noticed that you said that you cant really use the inverted pyramid either. I try as well,l but i think that me having OCD and everything has to be in order i do the same thing as you. I try to put my information in chronological order.

Posted by: Denamarie at October 12, 2005 03:29 PM