Blogging Portfolio 3 (%5)

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Well, this is it! This is the last blogging portfolio for EL 250. Just when I started getting the hang of it! In all seriousness, blogging is a skill that I will be able to take with me from college and use for the rest of my life.

It's been a great experience. I've learned so much from blogs. I've used them to express my opinions. I've used them to discuss issues with other people. I've used them to learn more about literature by using other people's knowledge. Also, these blogs gave me a chance to learn about who I am sharing the college experience with. Through them I've made friendships that I hope will last throughout my time here at Seton Hill. I've learned about people and about respecting other's values and beliefs.

Blogging hasn't only showed me how to be a student, it's showed me how to keep and open mind and it's helped me develope my character. If you would have asked me at the beginning of the semester what I thought about blogging, you would have found a much different opinion than I have now. The experience has been great and I hope it's the foundation of a great college career here at SHU!

TrackBack URL: