Thanks Kev...

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Well, to make a long story short, I did it. I trudged through p. 1-30 of Castro's text and created myself a fully functional web page... I think?

So there I was, distraught and frustrated, sitting in front of my computer uttering profanities. I had nowhere left to turn, nothing else to do and then it hit me like a sack of potatoes: Kevin Hinton. I called him and he came to my rescure. He explained to me how he went about completing the tasks in Castro's text and I began gaining confidence in myself and my computer abilities. And after that I even had him clean my room and do the rest of my homework (not really.) Just wanted to give a shout out to Kev!

I'm going to be honest, I have not one ounce of computer knowledge in me so this was a very difficult struggle. I got hung up on multiple parts including how to open and view the web page in the browser, how to change the font, and how to import and download the pictures. But eventually I made it all the way through. And now am surprisingly proud of myself and feeling very confident about my abilities to survive EL 236.

TrackBack URL: http://blogs.setonhill.edu/mt/mt-tb.cgi/14231