Blog Carnival #2- An Abundance of Katherines
Today it was decided between a few coursemates and I that we want to do this blog carnival on one of our Young Adult Literature books called An Abundance of Katherines.
If you are interested in joining, it's easy. Just follow my six easy steps.
- Read the book and apply a type of criticism to the book. For example, I plan on applying psychoanalysis to the main characters.
- Post a comment below saying that you want to join.
- Write your blog entry by Friday night.
- Be sure to post the web address below so others can read and comment on your blog.
- Read and comment on other's blogs.
- Have fun!
Also, we thought that it would be cool if our titles all had a theme. In honor of the book's title everyone should make the title of their blog "An Abundance of [fill in the blank]".
Katie Vann will then take the reins and finish this carnival with a summary page.
For a refresher on what is required for this portfolio, click here. It will take you to the directions for the first portfolio. The second portfolio is supposed to be the same as the first.
Happy blogging all!