What? Honest to blog?~Leah, Juno

This is a compilation of all of my blogs for my newswriting course (This is a link to the course website) at Seton Hill University (School's website).  The blogs will be divided into the following sections: coverage, depth, interaction, discussions, timliness, and wildcard.

• Coverage:

"How now brown cow! How now brown cow!"

It's the Never Ending Story!

Extry! Extry! Read all about it! Ellis Island in Flames!

This chick, man, without the benefit of dying herself, has broken down the process of dying into five stages: anger, denial, bargaining, depression and acceptance

We'll all be on TV! Which is my best side?

Look, the President is basing his decisions on some pretty bad information and if you shut me out, your family, my family, and twenty million other families will be dead, in thirty minutes

Sir, what you had there was what we refer to as a focused non-terminal repeating phantasm, or a Class 5 Full Roaming Vapor. A real nasty one, too.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules...

You'd have to have a lot of tape for my story

I-I was told that-that i-if I was late one more time that I-I'd be summarily dismissed

It means that uncommon beauty is commonly overlooked. You know, like people only notice the birds with the brightest colors

Now, in the 60s- there were only 2 other cars made in America that had positraction and enough power to make these marks. One- was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark

I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up in the morning with my head sewn to the carpet.

My confidence has increased; reality is here. The game has been disbanded. My mind has been expanded

I bet you've never smelled a real school bus before. (reaches in pocket) Gummy bear? They've been in my pocket. They're real warm and soft.

• Depth:

• Interaction:

Comment left on classmate's blog

• Discussions:

"How now brown cow! How now brown cow!"

• Timliness:

"How now brown cow! How now brown cow!"

It's the Never Ending Story!

• Wildcard:

"How now brown cow! How now brown cow!"