« Cultures | Main | I never think of this stuff... »

wow...I wish I would have known!

Hamilton, Essential Literary Terms (198-225) -- Jerz: EL150 (Intro to Literary Study)

"Metrical Feets: iambic, anapestic, trochaic, and dactylic."

I won't pretend like I did this on time, because it is obvious that I missed this blog and assignment. I just have to kick myself when I go through all these pages. If I would have read this more closely, I know I would have been more successful on my exam we had regarding meter and poetry. Shame on me and trust me LESSON LEARNED!! Falling behind on blogs is never good in the long run, and I will keep this in mind for the rest of the semester and in the future when I have blog assignments.

http://blogs.setonhill.edu/mt/mt_tb-awoisdlkfj.cgi/9624

You've got the right attitude, Bethany. In a 100-level introductory class, the most important thing to learn is how to learn -- since you'll have to be more independent in your other classes (with fewer chances to revise, fewer workshops with opportunities to ask for help, etc.). If you pay close attention to the way assignments fit into the scheme of the semester, you won't find much "busywork" in college.

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on April 3, 2007 2:06 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Cultures.

The next post in this blog is I never think of this stuff....