« 95% of my friends have left | Home | i will stand for You »

May 16, 2008

My new camera has touch screen!

So I have some acute form of mono the doctor tells me. To mother this means I'm supposed to sleep all day, to me this means I'm boredddddddddd. Anyway, the doctor called yesterday and said that I am allowed to do any activities at my own discretion. So basically I can do whatever, just don't get worn out because that's when we'll have problems.

Well, my own discretion said that today I needed to buy a new camera. So I took the blazer (I like to pretend it's a baby Hummer) and picked up one of my best friend's, Chelsea (yeah, her name's Chelsea too) and we drove off to Cranberry to buy a new camera.

Thirty minute drives are fun times when you haven't seen a person since the day before you moved into college. Anyway, Chelsea is a good parking spot locator, too bad she doesn't bear in mind that we are driving in a baby hummer. So, yes, we did take ten minutes parking just so we wouldn't have to walk in the rain.

So, this Wal-Mart did not have the camera we planned on buying, but instead we found one that was stainless steel (ohhhh) and all the other features I wanted/needed. So since this camera had all the fun things I wanted and was the same price and was stainless steel, we purchased said camera.

So I get home and because I have to play with everything, I instantly opened the camera to find out that IT HAS A TOUCH SCREEEN!!!! Don't you think that would be one of the most important things to put on the little card that is displayed by the camera when it sits on the shelf? I would think so.

Anyway, I leave for camp in two days - I'm getting excited for it, not going to lie...expect fun pictures when I get some off time from my new SWEET camera

Feel better soon. Take care of yourself; mono isn't something you want to mess with.

Rock on with your camera. My bro's handycam has one and, yeah, it's awesome to use. :)