« Growing Up Bloggy | Home | I love Griffin Football »

But I only like Rock Band (pouts)

Gaming? Really? Is this really the next step in Writing for the Internet? I'm not really a "gamer" this will prove to be interesting for a girl that limits herself to Guitar Hero and old school Mario Karts on N64.

I mean, not going to lie...I rock at those two games (and of course I'm the greatest singer for Rock Band) but I'm not one to sit around and play video games or computer games for needless hours at a time, I don't have that kind of time to spend.

However while reading the intro, Scott Adams speaks, and this part that I don't really know what to name, I was kind of confused to say the least. I even read Dani's entry on the subject before writing this post but I feel that she's covering more than just a reading response because of the other classes she's taken before this class that can help her out.

Anyway, this should be interesting, it's sure to get a laugh out of it eventually if I do it all right.

Aw, I'm sorry that you're so confuzzled! I personally had a complete geek-out at the idea of getting to play/write my own Ye Olde Fashioned text RPG.

Though I have to admit, when I was reading through the transcripts, I felt like I was like listening to my grandparents talk about back when the TV was in black and white...

I LOVE Mario Kart and would definitely beat you in it...

...bring it on Andrew.