December 2008 Archives
December 4, 2008
Well, I put all the changes from my Beta Testers into place. I think the website I made is pretty decent. (Better than I ever thought I could've done if you told me this is what I would make at the beginning of the semester.) So I'm okay with it.
Personally, I think that it lacks a little professionalism, but none of the testers seemed to feel the same, so I left it as is and only changed the things that I could for now.
With that being said, the changes I made are as follows:
- Added a clearer title or "introduction" to the home page to give users a reason to be there (apparently seeing my face wasn't enough, haha)
- Added a short navigation bar to each staff members page, so users could easily go to the next page or the prvious page or back to the home page.
- Changed the background of the Journal page (I hated the old one...this one is classy)
- Fixed typos and spelling errors throughout.
- Moved the home page navigation bar to the top so users didn't have to hunt for it.
What I would've liked to do if I had more time:
- Added more pictures to each staff members page
- Added more of a biography to each members page
- Had at least a little reflection from each of them of the whole summer to put on each of their individual pages
But overall, I think I did alright. See for yourself.