« I Will Waste My Life | Home | In memory of a friend... »

January 10, 2009

But when it snows, it snows and snows...

I don't remember getting snow like this since I was like, four? My big brother thought it would be a good idea to wake me up today by yelling about how much snow we got over night. Needless to say, it worked and we took the puppy outside to play in it.

Eric doesn't look too happy, but I assure you he had fun. Look how cute our puppy is and look how high the snow is....so pretty.

Silly puppy, you're not going hunting. (Wow, what a fashion statement I was making this afternoon.)

Look at that face!!! This is the part where I explain her name. Gordy. Apparently, in the movie about that pig, Gordy, around the pig's eyes where different, one eye was black and one was pink....now look at my dog, one is pink and one is black. The people that had her when she was just a babe gave her that name, I have to thank them for not going with a cliche name like snowball...that would have been annoying, esp. in today's weather.

Dominating a very large mountain of snow in the farthest part of the back yard.

Pretty good picture, taken on my phone, if I do say so myself. (I'm sure if you could, you would lick the snow off of your nose too.)

Although I look like a hot mess, look how cute Eric looks in this picture. And clearly our youngest sibling missed the memo about looking at the camera for this picture.

Great fun was had by all! Eric goes back to school tomorrow :(

We got only rain. I can't say I minded.But you sure look like you had fun.