« Cover Page-Drama | Main | What would He think today? »

Who woulda thunk it?

Okay, I'll admit it. I HATED the idea of blogging. I thought that it was pointless. I wanted nothing to do with it. WOW how things have changed! Looking back, I realize now that the reason that I didn't want to do it was because it was something different, something new. Today, it's second nature. I just do it, and believe it or not, I've actually come to like it. I now see the point. It really is helpful. Not only do I get a better understanding of the works that we read, but because I write my response right after, I actually remember the material. When I read something that I don't understand, I go to other people's blogs and read their interprutations, and it usually becomes clearer, or I just ask a question on a peer's blog. So basically, what I'm saying, is that I like to blog. Haha!

Posted by CheraPupi at September 29, 2005 2:38 PM

I'm glad you like it (blogging) now. It can be wonderful.

Posted by: Leslie Rodriguez at November 16, 2005 9:04 PM

Thanks, Chera, for your honest opinion.

I know that not everyone will like it, but I'm always glad to hear when someone gave it a fair chance and ends up recognizing its value.

Posted by: Dennis G. Jerz at November 16, 2005 2:33 PM

I'm a convert, too. Before taking this class, I had taken on-line classes and heard of blogs but knew nothing about them. It's also a good forum for expression your opinions.

Posted by: NancyGregg at November 16, 2005 2:20 PM