I've escaped to Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finally free from Castro's evil grasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It certainly took a lot of effort to get here. Mainly, the big problem at the end was organization. I tried to drag the entire folder instead of individual files-that caused the site to look like something from two weeks ago. Also, I had it saved on my usb and on the computer, so mistakes were being found and made in two different versions.

I can't believe how much the leaving in of one little command, or the absence of one tag, can cause you endless hours of frustration. So, it may not be perfect, but at least it's mine.

Frustrating, certainly. But at least we know how to make a website now. I don't care if I'm never going to use it in my profession: it's still kinda cool. An odd feeling being excited about a class. Usually I'm pulling my hair out.

I love Miami

Go to fullsize image

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: I've escaped to Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.