« We the Media (Chap 6 - 8) | Main | Bloggin Portfolio »

Wildcard

Today at dinner time the dinig hall was decorated with Harry Potter memoribilia. The movie comes out tomorrow so that would be the obvious reason as to why. Being a Harry Poter fan myself I thought that it looked great. The third movie, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban was playing in the background, all four house flags were hanging and there was black material hanging in the center of the cafeteria. There was also some people dressed up as characters which I thought was nifty. I'm going to the premiere tonight and I know for a fact that people are going to be dressed up. I'm a Harry Potter fan but I'd rather keep my money for things more important lol. I give two thumbs up to the decorations. If this was the Harry Potter dinner I'm wondering what the Thanksigiving dinner is going to be like.

Posted by DanielleMeyer at November 17, 2005 06:55 PM

What did you think of the movie?

It seems as though all of the serious fans around here went to the IMAX opening day. I did not know my way there, and was alright with settling for the local theater. After all, it did have stadium seating, and that's really all I require.

I ended up going with a few friends who had never read the series, but found the actors to be attractive. Needless to say, the post-movie conversation was a bit difficult for us. You'll have to compensate by sharing your thoughts with me.

Posted by: Kayla Sawyer at November 20, 2005 08:03 PM

I thought the movie was amazing. I loved every second of it. I know it was hard trying to understand what I was trying to tell you in class the other day because of the fact that you never saw the movie... well at that time. I thought that they played out the characters well. I don't know I will tell you what I thought when I write my review on it for my wildcard again lol.

Posted by: Danielle Meyer at November 21, 2005 10:24 AM