Term Project Progress Report - Completed

Hi All!

Our intention for this term project is to conduct a psychoanalysis criticism on The Dark Knight.

We have been working very hard on a website called Batman with navigation links to three specific characters. They include Batman, the Joker, and Harvey Dent. Please read over, if you would like, and comment on any of the pages. We will respond in a timely manner and, hopefully, start a brief conversation about our project. In addition to our web page, we have (Angela and I) included several links throughout each page that describe the psychological terms that we used and how they apply.

The update that we want to provide everyone is that we are almost completed with this project and will only be changing some small issues that arise and adding some information that we find to be pertinent.

We hope you enjoy this website because we really did while creating it!

Thanks!

We also have to figure out what we want to go over for our class presentation.

Hello Angela and Derek! I just left you guys a comment on your webpage on Batman, but I thought I’d leave you a more general comment on here as well. Now, I’m going to admit that I didn’t get to look at your entire website as closely as I would have liked because of time constraints at the moment. But, I am really impressed by how much work, effort, and research you guys have put into it. I think it’s an interesting idea that you were genuinely interested in, and that really shows. Also, I think you did a good job picking a movie. The Dark Knight is one of those movies that really make you think. Actually, the first time I saw it, I wasn’t even sure I liked it. I wasn’t sure how to respond, it kind of disturbed me. It’s one of those movies that really make you think. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that The Dark Knight was based more off of an actual comic series (The Long Halloween and The Dark Victory) than the other Batman movies which were simply based off of the character of Batman…

Angela and I have decided that we are going to, most likely, perform a part of "The Dark Knight" before we begin to go over our website and its information.

Hey Derek and Angela, this project sounds like the two of you had alot of fun preparing it. I can't wait to see what you do for the class. Your website looks fantastic!!

Wow! Derek and Angela, your website rocks! It looks so professional. I can’t wait to see the presentation. :-)

This page contains a single entry by Derek Tickle published on April 13, 2009 7:08 PM.

Term Paper Presubmission Report was the previous entry in this blog.

The Influence of Culture is the next entry in this blog.