« Chapters 2-3 It Ain't Necessarily So | Main | Chapter 5 -- It Ain't Necessarily So »

TAKE PART IN THIS! (chapter 4)

"CBS misreported the FRAC study, which claimed that one out of eight children had gone hungry at some point in the previous year -- not that one out of eight was currently hungry."
*Obviously CBS made an inaccurate statement. Couldn't they have been fined because of their statement that was NOT made by the FRAC but published in a newspaper?

I related "hungry" and "being poor" to "being in love." For instance, how does one define "love." Love can be many different ideas to many different people. Love, itself, can be made into a proxy. What is love and how does one define it? Love could be the butterflies someone feels when they see their special someone. To others, love could be that "cant eat, cant sleep,reach for the stars, over the fence, world series" type of thing! I enjoyed reading this chapter because I could compare and contrast the subjects of matter. What do YOU think love is? (I think it would be cool to see everyone's feedback.) So, take part in the activity!!

Posted by ElyseBranam at October 26, 2005 02:24 PM