A Question Regarding Disappointment

Today's a short one.  So, let me pose a question to my readers: is it right to put a game like Gran Turismo 5, which has been out for a whole two days, on a list of top ten disappointing games for the entire year?  IGN seems to think so (and they gave GT5 an 8.5 out of 10).  I, on the other hand, think the exact opposite.  I believe a considerable amount of hindsight is necessary to gauge whether a game is a success or a failure.  Of course a more insightful reflection on GT5 would take time, and that means the window of opportunity for more clicks to their site would become narrower as time passed on.  Obviously, this is my personal opinion, and you’re allowed to have your own.

You're absolutely right about waiting more than two days. Unless they took out all the cars and replaced them with unicorns.

Although, for something like the Gran Turismo franchise, a good deal of quality and entertainment is expected. Did you happen to read the reasons why it was rated so poorly?

GT2 is one of my favorite video games of all time.