Fun with Castro

In Casto, pgs 1-30, things went surprisingly well!  I had no major mess-ups, only a little problem when I typed in the code for quotation marks (I didn't add the semi-colon at the end of the code for the right quotation mark).  But really, this mistake helped me grasp the idea of writing HTML better, showing me that even one slight mistake will make things a garbled mess. 

The section about editing pictures started to get a little complicated for me, but the extra info posted on the course website was especially helpful. 

Other than those couple speed-bumps, I thought this assignment was fun! I edited and added my own pictures, and changed the text accordingly. I even changed the background and text colors a little to match.  I didn't know I had such computer-savvy in me! 

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Fun with Castro .

Anne Williams said:

Jackie please help me! I am not computer savy...

Daniella Choynowski said:

around pages 40 and one, it starts getting a little more complicated. Did you get the pad the imae section or the mimic shadow sections to work?

Jed Fetterman said:

I had the same problem with the quotation marks. It worries me that it can be so easy to miss the semicolon in the middle of all of that code, but at least if it happens again, I know what I am doing wrong.