Bomb Squad! (Suspenseful Theme Music)

Over the past few weeks in EL236: Writing for the Internet, I have been working on an interactive fiction or text-based game.

Basically, since I did not have enough time to create a game with a good NPC, I decided to create a game that was short but challenging.  Basically, there are only three or four commands that work for the entire game.  It is about medium on the difficulty scale, but I have tried to make the descriptions interesting to lessen the pain of not finding one of the two winning endings.

The plot, or lack thereof, of the game is to simple.  You have been locked inside the whimsical lobby of an apartment building with thirty four of your favorite objects.  Ten turns (which can denote minutes or seconds, which ever you prefer) is all the time that you have.  The bomb will go off if you choose to take more time than that, and the game will end.  You must search for clues on how to disarm the bomb in the soon-to-be rubble.  If that is not difficult enough, there are many traps that you can fall into.  As I said there are only two winning endings, and one that is ... Well it is what it is.

I don't want to say too much more and ruin the ending.  If you want some hints, or you just want to witness the evolution of my mad experiment, read my blog, and especially read the final portfolio (ignoring my incoherent reminiscing).

Otherwise, here is the link to the full version of Bomb Squad.  Thanks for playing, and, since I am interested in how the general public feels about the game, feel free to leave a comment below.