EL 237 Portfolio #4
Ah, the end has finally arrived, and I've gotta say, it's been a wild ride. But, I feel like I've learned a lot this semester, especially in terms of close reading and researching. Looking back, I'm proud of all the work everyone's done this semester. I can't believe this is finally the end.
Coverage--all of the assigned texts that I blogged for this time:
Depth--blogs that were longer than usual:
Interaction--This is where I contributed to my peers on their blogs, as well as on my own:
- Karyssa's X Marks the Spot
- Josie's Reading for the "Right" reasons
- Jess's The Ultimate Horror (Love) Story
- I love you so much I just had to kill you
- Prosody Tutorial?
Discussion--There were several entries this time around that sparked discussion among my peers:
- Theme--To each his own submitted before class.
- Get over it. submitted before class.
- I love you so much I just had to kill you submitted at least 24 hours before class.
- Prosody Tutorial? submitted at least 24 hours before class.
- Interpretations aren't black and white submitted before class.
- The Comment Primo: Jess's The Ultimate Horror (Love) Story
- The Comment Informitive: Jess's Pro-nunt-see-ay-shun In this blog, I told Jess to watch what she writes in her blog, because she could end up like me, and have the author of our text book comment on her blog.
- The Comment Primo: Gladys' Woahhhhh Easy, Browning!
- I love you so much I just had to kill you was probably my most successful blog entry in this portfolio.