Pac-Man goes Complicated?

Pac-Man and Blinky are at just the right position and speed relative to one another to cause them to swap tiles with each other simultaneously. In other words, Pac-Man's center point moves upwards into Blink's tile in the same 1/60th of a second that Blinky's center point moves downwards into Pac-Man's tile, resulting in them moving past each other without colliding.

First of all, don't hate me for saying this, but I've never been that much of a fan of Pac-Man. Maybe I played it when I was too young or something, but even now, every time I play the game, my heart starts pounding in my chest and I get majorly stressed as the little ghosts move ever closer to poor Pac-Man. My Pac-Man never stands a chance.

Now that that's out of the way, I hafta say I was pretty surprised when Jamey mentioned that there are patterns in Pac-Man. I had NO clue. Not even an inkling that the ghosts in Pac-Man moved in patterns.

Who knew Pac-Man was so complicated? I have a new-found admiration for the game, and I'm probably going to play it sometime in the next 24 hours once I get all caught up with homework. 

I just think it's fascinating that gamers even found this glitch and figured out exactly how it works. But, I guess that's what a true gamer is all about. When you have a passion for a specific game, there are evidently ways to keep yourself interested forever.