To close read and beyond...Part Deux

Well folks, the end of this semester is near, and I'm not going to lie, I am going to miss blogging. In fact I may continue it over the summer. Here is my Portfolio 2 which contains all the blogging I have completed for the second part of American Literature 1915-Present. I feel as though I have gained a greater understanding of how to close read. I enjoyed reading and blogging greatly. I do feel as though my first portfolio was a little better than this one becasue I went into more in depth in the blogs from the first half of the semester. I am not sure why this happened, but in this half, I did have some blogs that went in great depth.

The blogs will be divided into different sections like the first one: Coverage, Timeliness, Interaction, Depth, and Discussion. I will explain briefly what each section means but if you would like to see a more in depth description, please follow this link

Coverage: Here are all the blogs I have completed in the second half od this semester.

Timeliness: Most of my blogs this half have been submitted on time, but here are a few of them.

Interaction: Although most of my blogs have received comments, These are ones that I got a good conversation going.

Depth: In these blogs I feel as though I went most in depth.

Discussion: Here are some other people blogs in which I feel I left good comments.