The story begins....

Remember those straight up awesome 'choose your own ending' books?  Yeah, they're pretty darn exciting.  I thought I would take a stab at creating my own 'choose your own ending' very short story.  Just click the links below each section for whichever course you choose to take.  If you ever want to return to the beginning, click the 'beginning' link that is on every page.  Enjoy!

There is a giant oatmeal raisin cookie attacking the city!  You are in middle of your morning commute and are totally not in the mood for this right now.  You stop your car immediately and get out of it, trying to get a better view of this cookie.  It seems to have taken the form of Godzilla and is tearing the buildings apart.

The cookie lets out a loud roar that resembles a very loud kitten's meow.  Everyone on the streets covers their ears and cringes.  You aren't going to take this.  You decide to run.  Do you:

Run with everyone else away from the monster and risk being trampled to death?
Or slip into the sewer?  The cookie can't possibly fit underground, right?

April Minerd said:

Very cool, Kaitlin. There is an iPad app called Nightmare Maze that is just like this.

Kaitlin Monier said:

No way! I'm going to download it. I love those kinds of stories!

Jennifer McGee said:

That was soo cool! I am tempted to read both options out to the end instead of just one.

Kelly said:

I loved these as a kid. Perhaps you've found a place for grown up versions. Great job with this one.

Kaitlin Monier said:

Thanks! :) It was really fun to write this! The excitement of these is that you begin by reading the same story, but it changes every time.

Kayla Lesko said:

That was fun, how long did it take you to make this?

Kaitlin Monier said:

It took me a couple of hours, but I had fun writing it so it was time well spent. The frustrating part though was linking all of the entries together!

November 2010

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
  1 [2] 3 [4] 5 6
7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Categories

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1038\cocoasubrtf320 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Monaco;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;} \margl1440\margr1440\vieww9000\viewh8400\viewkind0 \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\ql\qnatural \f0\fs24 \cf0
\