...

Graduation is finally over. Overall, it was long and boring. The gym was hot and smelled like cabbage. Personally, I think I looked pretty ridiculous. Our school colors are royal blue and white. The guys wear royal blue graduation gowns and the girls wear white. I was pale enough to begin with. Then with that white sheet draped over me - boy did I really look like a ghost! Afterwards we had lunch at the Olive Garden and said our goodbyes to my sister, who was moving to Texas on the very same day.

- - - - -

I was stationed to buss a baby shower today. A baby shower with an open bar. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Only at the country club, I imagine. I only worked four hours today though, so that was nice. It was great to be able to finally have dinner with my family. I had to miss the graduation party of a friend of mine though.

- - - - -

I found a very interesting article today. It's rather out-dated, but it should still make your blood boil:
Rods from God
"Space capabilities in today’s world are no longer nice-to-have: they’ve become indispensable at the strategic, operational, as well as the tactical levels of war. … Space capabilities are integrated with and affect every link in the kill chain. … Given the absolute interdependence of air and space power, we cannot risk loss of space superiority."

One of the many blueprints of fascism that comes straight from the Project for a New American Century's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" paper.

What if we spent $4.8 billion to figure out how to better distribute food around the world, or how to reduce emissions from automobiles? Heck, what if we spent 1/100th of that amount on either of these things?

That's crazy talk. We can't have any of that in Bushworld.

- - - - -

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government." - Thomas Jefferson

Hey, Kayla, do you have a work study job? If not and you want one... why not check out the writing center? If you want more info, email me? (P.S. I am not a stalker - I used to be but I've given it up. I am, however, enjoying the hell outta your blog and even though I am deathly tired and overdosed on caffeine (other substances will remain nameless)... I can't stop reading!)

No, I don't qualify for work study, or even any scholarships. SHU hates me and wants me to die a painful student-loan induced death.

That's alright, I don't mind if you stalk my blog. I was a little alarmed this morning when I woke up to find that I had seven comments from the same person. I thought I must have pissed off some crazed Confessions of a Shopaholic fan and they were out for my blood. I'm glad to see that's not the case.