...

I'm so jealous of people who can draw and paint. More jealous than I am of people who are amazing writers, which is weird, since I'm going into the field and am more of a verbal person than a visual person. I think it's because it's the one talent I've always wished I could have. I'd gladly trade whatever little writing talent I have if I could draw.

- - - - -

Grocery shopping needs to be done. However, I do not feel like leaving the house. (We all know that I'll head out to the store when this 12-pack of Dr. Pepper runs out. Addict, what?)

- - - - -

Woooooord!

"Still, today the U.S. stands #4 in the world in executions performed, behind China, Iraq, and Saudi ArabiaŚnot sterling human rights company. While at least 108 nations (including Russia) have abolished the death penalty, the U.S. remains the only major Western democracy not to have followed suit."

There's only one word for that, and it's shameful.

- - - - -

"But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as if it had an underlying meaning."
- Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco

Would you really give up your writing ability to be able to draw? I might give it up for painting ("Come on, raise your hands in the air and give it up for my boy P-dawg!") but drawing? Nah... ;c)