This is my blogging portfolio for History and Future of the Book (EL336). It is a class at Seton Hill University. It has covered the topics of oral and manuscript culture, pre-literate society and literate society.
All of my blog entries fall under the category of Coverage because they all include a direct quote from the reading, identify the source, and link to the course website. All of my blog entries also fall under the category of Timeliness because they all occur 24 hours before class.
Coverage and Super-Timeliness:
- Brookfield (1-22)
- WM Plato
- WM Ong
- Havelock (19-62)
- WM Homer
- WM Sundiata
- Havelock (63-97)
- WM Rheingold
- WM Elbow
- Havelock (98-126)
- WM Baron
- WM Trithemius
- Brookfield (23-35; 46-53)
- WM Eisenstein
- McLuhan (1-90)
- Leslie Rodriguez's "Writing Material: Plato Informal Reflection..."
- Christopher Ulicne's "Oral Presentation Slot A - Required Reading"
- David Cristello's "Sundiata; Changes"
- Daniella Choynowski's "schizo-phrenicaliciousexpialidocious" (twice)
- Christopher Ulicne's "Speech and personality"
- David Cristello's "WM Plato/Socrates ... Being Stubborn"
- Christopher Ulicne's "Oral Presentation Slot A - Writing, Our Mirror"
- Daniella Choynowski's "TR 150 in 15 minutes"
- Jeremy Barrick's "EL-336; Homer-Sundiata"
- Jeremy Barrick's "EL-336 Baron. The Art and Science of Handwriting"
- Daniella Choynowski's "Exactly my point"