Topics: Adjusting the Screen, Zooming, Altering the Shape, Adding Color, and Adjusting Color Specifics
1. Press the middle mouse button to adjust the screen so you can see the shape.
2. Scroll to zoom in or out.
3. To change the shape, go to Edit Mode.
4. Right click and drag to alter the shape, and left click when finished.
5. To color, click “Material buttons” in the panel.
6. Select the box next to “Col”.
7. Select a color.
8. Drag the bars in Specular and Mirror to find a specific color.
9. To alter the hue and saturation, click HSV and drag the bars.