Harold Bloom

I would like to read some of Harold Bloom’s works, when time is on my side. He sounds very intelligent when it comes to misreading of a work.¬† People are influenced by their surroundings whether they like it or not. “ What happens if one tries to write, or to teach, or to think or even to read without the sense of a traditions?” (194 Kolodny) Literature is always going to influence other literature as well as learning. Literature is used in the learning process and is conveniently misread for different purposes. However Bloom does have some limitations in his model as pointed out by kolodny. When the topic of women authors arises.¬† I feel that I have learned a lot in this class of literary criticisms¬†

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Harold Bloom.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://blogs.setonhill.edu/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/19406

» EL 312 Blog portfolio from KayleyDardano