« Let's see | Main | In response to Spot News »

Please, allow myself to introduce...myself

Allow me to set a few ground rules for this...

First, I don't like this. I have my LiveJournal which I keep fairly well protected to those I don't want reading it. Don't expect a grand and wonderful thing to be of this.

Second, I will use some risque langugage. As per request, I will edit out some of my langauge, but don't expect me to be prim and proper.

Next, If you have a LiveJournal, by all means, let me know. I'll be more than happy to add you to my friends list.

Next, I speak openly and often about politics and, truthfully, whatever the Hell else is on my mind. If you don't like it, don't read. Nobody is making you (in the rare exception when Dr. Jerz makes you read it...).

Also, I have a natural ability to piss people off. It's not a personal matter, please don't take it as such, I'm just kind of a prick.

Don't expect me to be pleasant and cheerful. I'm not a doomsday prophet, but...let's be honest, life is pretty shitty.

Lastly, I commute and am angry enough at that on a daily basis, I don't need extra rage by buying all these effing books.

Posted by KevinMcGinnis at September 19, 2005 12:12 PM

You have got to be the Kevin who sits behind me in the Devil's Bard, yes? How goes?

Posted by: moira at October 14, 2005 9:54 PM