« Crime Faerie tale | Main | »

Sonic and a Pizza Chain

I love Hedgehogs. I want one as a pet. I hate Hedgehogs. They ruin the damn news.

Have you ever been in a debate with someone and they have one fact ("I Invented the Internet," "It's hard to put food on your family," "No New Taxe," "I voted for the 87 Million before I voted against it") and they just keep bleating it like a mindless sheep? Yeah, that's the media anymore.

They'll focus on one detail. One Quote. One little thing and make a whole story of it. I hate when people do that because the mind narrows and then all you see are things like that. You focus on the bad, stupid things and ignore the good.

The same could be said, though, for the Foxes in that sometimes the coverage is too broad and too much of the "big picture" that you omit the smaller details and the jigsaw puzzle of life doesn't really fit together without a little persuasive meeting with Mr. Tack-hammer.

Posted by KevinMcGinnis at November 3, 2005 11:53 PM

Hedgerogs rock hard. But monkeys are way cooler. Better than monkeys are pirate zombie monkeys. If I had one of those, I would be set for life. Sigh...

Posted by: moira at November 11, 2005 7:59 PM