« Liz Wright: I went to high school with gal by that name...there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell she would ever write something like this. | Main | The Tempest of Stephen Miko, Thursdays at 7 on FX. »

April 6, 2007

Oh man, classic. Total classic.

I though I was going to pee myself when I first saw this on politicalwire.com

"The Change Candidate
Walter Shapiro interviewed John Edwards in Iowa and perfectly captures the "riff at the core of nearly every Edwards pitch to voters."

"Unraveling Edwards' subtext does not require a Derrida-spouting graduate student. Hillary Clinton is the obvious apostle of these 'cautious, incremental steps,' while Barack Obama is the undeniable master of feel-good rhetoric. What is most intriguing about the Edwards 2.0 campaign is how a once carefully calibrated, pro-war, mainstream Democrat has fashioned himself into the candidate of 'big, bold transformational change.'"

Read the transcript of the interview."

--

"Unraveling Edwards' subtext does not require a Derrida-spouting graduate student." Oh man. That's a total classic and it reaffirms the fact that we're doing graduate level work, only with more forum and less research...although this term paper is making me curse daily at various people/things/places/etc.

Posted by KevinMcGinnis at April 6, 2007 10:48 AM

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger, Kevin.

Thanks for the post.

Posted by: Dennis G. Jerz Author Profile Page at April 6, 2007 1:21 PM