« Details and Clichés - AP Guide to News Writing, Ch 9 & 10 | Main | War of the Roses »

Another Milestone

Another blogging portfolio due. The semester is getting closer and closer to the end. Sometimes I am not sure I am going to make it. I have spent all weekend doing HW and I am still up at nearly 11 o'clock at night trying to finish. I refused to go ice skating on Friday with everyone because I wanted to get some HW done early. Then I woke up at 8 today and yesterday to get more done and I spent the majority of both days working...yet still, here I am. I feel like the harder I work, the worse it gets.

But, on the bright side, I do have to say that when I put together these portfolios, I really feel as if I have accomplished something. I have to do an electronic portfolio for my ED118 class before the end of the semester. I think on my site I am going to place a link to each of my blogging portfolios because all the blogging I have done displays a large part of what I have accomplished at university so far and because it is so informal and it contains lots of discussions, I think it says a lot about me and how I’ve grown.

Posted by LorinSchumacher at November 6, 2005 10:39 PM

You'll make it Lorin, I'm sure! And you'll look back with even more pride than you're feeling now. Keep up the positive attitude!

Posted by: Dennis G. Jerz at November 7, 2005 8:44 AM