i write code >/< :X

Website Complete site.htm: This will awe and inspire you. At least it will if that's really easy to do! >_^

Who would of thought that a crazy individual like myself would create something on the internet (aside form writing I mean). I almost feel like a god! Don't worry though, it won't last.

I found this lesson to be very useful. I mean, I still may not understand the bulk of the code that gets thrown my way, but I can actually attempt to decipher a good bit on my own. I won't just look at something and go all googley eyed. I'll look a something, go all googley eyed and then calm myself down to figure out what's going on. I liked the feeling of being akin to a troll without really being a troll. They'll probably get me for this, but I had some fun!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: i write code >/< :X.