Look Behind to See Forward

This past semester has certainly filled me with more knowledge than I can recount in a blog. But I won't forget my experiences in my Writing for the Internet course. This fall's blogging has been dedicated to this class and I now know more than I ever hoped to learn (at least while still a student) about creating websites, interactive fiction games, and what is and what's not a good idea when making said websites. Below you'll find my last few blogs for the end of this semester along with a link to a general overview of my term project, an interactive fiction game.

Progress Makes Perfect

If at first you don't succeed...

Feel free to check out some of my past blogging portfolios as well:

My how time flies...

No footprints on the internet beach!

This course has given me confidence when dealing with the internet and its various technologies. I really did enjoy learning all of the technical aspects of it, even if I never actually expected to gather that knowledge at this time. This class has fostered in me such a love of interactive fiction games that I'd like to take the time to create a few more when I have the time in the future...and my father's already enlisted my help in making him a website. (That might be a little scary. Watch for a giant explosion in the near future! lol) Anyways, take a look at my last blog below for a sneak peek at my term project.

Dreams Mean This, This, and...Wow! Look at the bunnies!

So ends a semester of classes and I've grown in knowledge and maturity a little more. But I'll come back...students always do!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Look Behind to See Forward.

Daniella Choynowski said:

Yes, I to have learned more than hoped to learn (or wanted to learn) about web design/writing. My relationship with electronica has not been one of love, so naturally I wasn't thrilled with the concept of design. It really wasn't that bad, except for the times when the omission of one little punctuation mark caused the entire page to go heywire-and then I had to comb through all the Html to find the problem. Yes, it was tedious, but a little fun.

That having been said, I have no intention of revisiting the IF world. I may implement a website as part of my portfolio-another more elaborate interactive resume.