« Portfolio III: The End has Finally Shined its Light | Main | Why will you say I am Mad? »

Presentation day gala galore

Presentations:

We had all the finest in strange makeup at todays presentation. Angela and Derek did a fantastic job in their portrayal of Harvey Dent and the Joker. I thought their website was well thought out and I look forward to investigating it more on my own. I loved their psychoanalysis of Batman, the Joker and Harvey Dent. I just watched that movie a few months ago,and I thought their take on the justice and the Christ-figure was spot on. they were very entertaining and Angela you were kind of eerily and freakishly like the Joker.

Ellen and Bethany did a fabulous job deconstructing the three little pigs. I actually learned much from this presentation. I didn't realize all the different versions to this story. It seems like this classic fairy tale would have one specific tale and that would be it, but I loved the wolf's perspective of the story. This was a brillant presentation. Bravo, ladies!

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on May 7, 2009 7:14 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Portfolio III: The End has Finally Shined its Light.

The next post in this blog is Why will you say I am Mad?.