Whoa, I need an idea.....

I have been going back and forth about an idea. I really want to write about Emerson's Nature, but what I am struggling with is what to write about. Why Emerson do you ask? I guess I'm one of the few who really enjoys philosophy. I didn't mind Emerson's long prose. I enjoy reading what people think. I like to take a journey into the workings of one's mind, and Emerson's is pretty organize.

I have been looking about what others have written about Emerson's Nature, but I am struggling to come up with a suitable debatable claim. So, for this, I am at a lost.

Emerson. Nature. Debatable Claim. Should I compare it to other literature that we have read so far? Should I argue that Emerson is probably the most meaningful reading we have had in class thus far. A little help here? I may go with the latter.

http://jerz.setonhill.edu/EL266/2010/10/online_pre-discussion_5/

Since "meaningful" is a very personal statement, and what is meaningful for one person may not count as meaningful for someone else, I'm not sure that will work.

What is a passage that you found particularly interesting? Can you find a claim that seems ambiguous, or maybe out of date, or maybe something that seems incompatible with a point made by a different author?