Let The Love Take Over

Looking at this article, I would have to disagree when saying that smiley faces are cluttering the internet.  In my opinion, this world can be too serious.  I know that there is a time and place to be funny, but I do not understand the problem with marking a long e-mail with a happy smiley face at the bottom of the page.  I would seriously love anyone who would do that for me.

I wish I had the courage to put smiley face's at the bottom (or top) of most of the e-mails and messages that I send.  Even if the e-mail is a professional one, I can't imagine the person on the receiving end of the message getting angry because someone put a smiley face on that e-mail.  Ultimately, I believe most people want a smiley face hidden somewhere in an e-mail or a message.  The people sending them just want to brighten up the day of others...There should not be anything wrong with that.

I get the vibe from some people that the last thing they want in the world is to receive a smiley face in a message.  It is almost like they want smiley faces erased from the world.  I guess being someone who smiles all of the time, I would only want others to know that I am thinking about them in a good way and I do not want them to think I was being stern or harsh with them.  Smiley faces may not be able to fix everything but they can add a little something extra for somebody that needs one.  And you can never tell who actually needs a smiley so I say it's better to just add one in. :)

AND it's back to class.