Not What I Thought

After looking at what felt like almost ALL of the hypertext links, I was able to come to the conclusion that none of them were what I thought they were going to be.

The reason I say this is because I thought there would be much more to do in the links.  I was expecting to spend much more time then I actually did on trying to decide which four to concentrate more on.  It turns out that it took me an equally long time to decide which of the extremely none interesting links to choose from.

Maybe I am being a little hasty in saying that I did not like any of them.  There were a couple that held my interest though for just a short period of time.

1.  Birds Singing Other Birds' Songs- This was just plain fun.  I am glad I clicked on it and was able to actually interact.  It was very simple to just click on the play button for the numbers and watch the different interpretations of birds come on the screen.  Atleast I enjoyed watching the creative styles, even though it's all they did.

2.  Strings- I thought this was very creative and I found myself wanted there to be more of the words written in string for me to try and figure out.  It was creative and interesting because of the movement and the confusion.  At one point I was frustrated because I couldn't figure out what he was spelling out!

3.  Storyland- This is unfortunately one of the less interesting ones that I found.  I clicked on this a few times to make sure I wasn't missing something but I guess I wasn't (unless I still can't figure it out).  I like that it had a colorful heading saying "Storyland" because that got my attention, but I was thoroughly dissappointed.

4.  Faith- Another dissappointment which I did not appreciate.  I enjoy my faith very much so when I saw the hyperlink that had the word "Faith" I thought this was going to be a good one.  It turns out that there was absolutley nothing to do.  I clicked on the word "Faith" and nothing happened, but I saw that it was clickable?  Maybe my computer just wasn't working right to load the content...I am going to pretend that was the case.

EL236