« I felt like I had seen this happen over and over | Main | Like humpty dumpty. »

Against the establishment, against Earth!

Murfin and Ray, Bedford Glossary of Critical and Literary Terms -- Jerz EL312 (Literary Criticism)

Cyberpunk: a mix of hard and soft science fiction that reflected the ideas and attitudes of the rebellious counterculture "punk" movement started in 1984 with the novel Neuromancer by William Gibson (Bedford 436).
I never knew such a word exsisted, now I know, and now I will encourage to rebell throughout the galaxies. Cyberpunks live on. Seriously though, doesn't that term sound like a bad D movie title from the early to mid 1970's. Check out the link.

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on March 19, 2007 9:47 PM.

The previous post in this blog was I felt like I had seen this happen over and over.

The next post in this blog is Like humpty dumpty..