« Blame O.J.-he don't mind. | Main | Like a pilot episode of some court drama. »

Baby blog, I love the way your portfolio play, all the crazy tales I hear you say.

This is portfolio 2-nothing new, just a refresher on the discourse of my ideas on the readings-with maybe a little love from the classmates-or not. This portfolio is a little more in depth than portfolio 1 of this semester, more readings, which lead to more ideas and then the circle will go on and on and on and on and on.

Shateed. (Coverage/Depth/Timeliness).

Shateed?! (Coverage/Depth/Timeliness/Discussions).

You Can't handle the truth. (Interaction/Xenoblogging).

Kinda late, but still here. IANS chapters 2-4. (Coverage/Depth/Timeliness/Discussions).

Never shut the president in the door. (Coverage/Depth/Timeliness/Discussions).

How I Responded. (Interaction/Xenoblogging).

Kramer VS Newman. (Coverage/Depth/Timeliness).

Blame O.J.-he don't mind. Could be a wild card-(Coverage/Depth/Timeliness/Discussions).

Here is the most fun I have had so far in this semester writing blogs. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I did. I guess this would be my BUCKNASTY!:
Poll Dancing.

This is/was the 2nd blog portfolio of the semester. I hope you have enjoyed the read, and saw the difference I have made in my learning from portfolio 1 to this, portfolio 2. Until I write again, I leave you with a bonus bonus-name significance of the photo that was on the cover of this album/cd/tape: This year Halloween fell on a weekend
Me and Geto Boys are trick-or-treatin
Robbin little kids for bags

Peace.

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on November 2, 2007 12:03 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Blame O.J.-he don't mind..

The next post in this blog is Like a pilot episode of some court drama..