« But I'd never steal from Santa, cause that ain't right | Main | Bo knows not to Juice! »

Pass me the ketchup!

Somebody really needs to let President Bush know not to take Jonathan Swift seriously. Again with the veto to stop children in this country (USA) from having medical insurance. Why help our own children when we can help the children of the world. What does Bush want us to do with these kids-eat them? I am waiting for the punch line. Did he read A Modest Proposal> and come up with this plan. What about all of the kids here? What do we do about them, how do we help them? I guess there are more important things he has to worry about then trying to take care of the people in this country. MY bad, I thought he was the President of the United States of America or something.

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on December 13, 2007 11:42 AM.

The previous post in this blog was But I'd never steal from Santa, cause that ain't right.

The next post in this blog is Bo knows not to Juice!.