« Chili? | Main

Instant Karma's gonna get you!

I gave my self a few hours to fully enjoy last nights win before I got on here to rip Boston.
Regardless of if and when Commish Goodell meets with Congress to talk about his Nixonlike handling of the whole spygate ordeal, I just want to thank the New York football Giants for helping me continue on my quest to becomin a good parent, here is why: as my son grows I want to teach him to be an honest person. And as my parents always told me, "Cheaters never win," the Giants helped keep that saying true by beating the Patroits. So even though the Patroits cheated their way to a perfect regular season (16-0) and through the playoffs, becoming the first NFL team to become 18-0, the Giants with some love from Karma kept the Patroits from going 19-0 and thus cheaters do not win. A little Karma goes along way.

New York Giants Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap!

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on February 4, 2008 5:59 AM.

The previous post in this blog was Chili?.