Well, this is upsetting.

I don't know what happened, but I definitely typed up a nice, neat little response to Huck Finn, and I published it and everything, but it looks like it didn't work, because I can't find it on my site.

So, here's what I'm going to say:
I wrote about how jealous I am about Huck Finn's lifestyle.

Somehow I'm not surprised. What guy wouldn't love the adventure and freedom Huck had, although I don't think his lifestyle is possible today. Sorry.

In today's world, there are so many responsibilities that it is virtually impossible to let go. I can see your jealousy. I am jealous too.

I think if this were updated for today, Huck would be one of these little potheads that comes into a gas station daily to get a blunt wrap to go smoke up in a WalMart parking lot with his stoner buddy Tom.

Yes, Patrick. To me, it seems as if it would be that impossible. After all, we are constantly bombarded with tons of responsibilities that we must take care of daily. We are lucky to even have a moment to sit down. How can we achieve the complete freedom that Huck is able to have? I am open to new ideas for I wouldn't mind knowing how to have this freedom.

Point taken. Sometimes it's nice to keep things short and sweet.

One of my favorit movies Patrick. Have you read the book? He feared nothing, except maybe his parents stifling him. I could see him being a modern day Huck Finn. Unfortunately for him he ended up poisoning himself, actually if I recall he didn't eat a poisonous berry but it was wrotten or some such. Regardless, the guy was no dummy!